Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark and Light 4/26 Update
Posted on April 27th, 2018 03:19 PM EST
- Second Round of Magic/Rune adjustments
- Adjust the required material for crafting and repairing staffheads in order to simplify the crafting and repairing process
- Increase Staffhead duration, allowing more spells to be cast before needing repairs.
- Elite and Dark creatures can now drop higher quality staffheads.
- Lowered the Dark creature’s level that spawn from meteorites right outside City entrances.
- Shattering vfx for harvested bush/grass has been changed to a fading vfx, for optimization purposes, which should reduce lag.
- Feeding trough icon will no longer appear on top of the tames if they’re not actually eating from the trough.
- Removed all unused keybindings from the option menu
- Remove the default N for Whistle all to follow. Players should now be able to bind whichever key they want for whistle all to follow.
- Note: Changing this might cause other customized key binding to go back to default, so double check these to make sure your key bindings are correct.
- Reduced the screen shaking effect Firestorm causes
- Fix a bug where players can utilize Soul Binding Scroll were having unintended effects on equipment.
- Fix a bug where Water Elementals were able to damage Manor Structures
- Fix a bug where Dark Creatures from Dark Invasions would get stuck under the ground.
- Fix a bug where creatures being tamed would sometimes have their health drop
- Fix a bug where duplicate soul nodes would show up in the revival screen.