Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark and Light Patch 5/17
Posted on May 16th, 2019 04:24 PM EST
Our next update will be at 1:00 am PST on May 17.
Remember to keep an eye out for the in-game message for when the servers will be closing for the update!
Elemental Tower Change and Balancing
- Increased the basic damage for Elemental Tower from 75 to 100
- Increased the max damage Elemental Tower does from 225 to 350 per shot
- Increased the Water Element ammo’s movement slowdown from 20% to 40%
- Increased the Light Element ammo’s accumulated Constitution on the target when getting hit from 10 to 20, and adjusted the shooting interval from 2.4 to 2
- Increased the Dark Element ammo’s additional damage from 75 to 150, and adjusted its shooting interval from 0.4 to 0.8
- Increased the Wind Element ammo’s valid range from 1,000 to 1,500
- Removed two Elemental Requirement: Fire+Earth and Water+Earth
- Optimized Elemental Tower’s vfx, to reduced the lagging issues caused by large amount of Elemental Towers getting rendered
- Preview of Large Elemental Tower in the next patch: in additional to the current elemental combinations available at the Elemental Tower, Large Elemental Tower will enjoy two more elemental combos:
Combo 1: tremendous amount of damage to flyers
Combo 2: AOE explosive damage to non-flyers
Constitution Cure Items
Three items can now be used to reduce Constitution and cure torpidity.
- Flower - reduced 1.5 constitution per consumption
- Vigor Mushroom - grown from Fungal Spores planted in Crop Plot. Vigor Mushroom’s original stamina restoration effect is now replaced with Constitution restoration effect, reducing 75 Constitution within 5 seconds
- Gourmet Flatbread - craftable in the Stone Fireplace. Gourmet Flatbread’s immediate effect is changed to reducing 225 Constitution within 3 seconds, while its subsequent food buff will increase the max Constitution by 300, and reduce 15 Constitution per second for a duration of 1,800 seconds
Light Elemental Fixes and Changes
- Optimized the light orbs held in Light Elemental’s hands so that they are getting rendered correctly from a long distance
- Reduced the required Mana for Light Elemental to go into illumination mode to 1/30 of its original
- Fixed an issue where server restart would cause the Light Elemental to despawn
- Fixed an issue where some options were not selectable in tamed Light Elemental’s action wheel
Ice Cave Boss Fixes and Changes
- Fixed an issue where Bytorg will not respawn after getting killed
- Reduced Bytorg’s respawn timer from 3 hours to 2 hours
- Slightly increased the damage Bytorg’s skill attacks does
- Fixed an issue where the Satyr Incarnated character did not have walking sfx
- Color Tone Change to Talos, Human City
- Adjusted the structure color tone for Talos, for better layered environment.
- Adjusted the color tone for the village outside Talos
- Small Chest model redo