Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark and Light Update 3/8
Posted on March 7th, 2019 11:41 PM EST
Our next update will be at 12:00 am PST on March 8th.
Remember to keep an eye out for the in-game message for when the servers will be closing for the update!
- Adjusted the item stack max for easier storage and resource transportation.
- Increased the max for basic material (such as Wood, Stone, etc) to 500.
- Increased the max for first tier craftable material (such as Cured Meat, Sulfur Powder, Ingots) to 200.
- Allowed items that were previously craftable only in your inventory to be craftable in workbenches, so that characters don’t have to constantly run into slow mode when crafting items.
- Nut Cake can now be crafted in the Fireplace.
- Honey Jerky can now be crafted in the Curing Rack.
- Fruity Shaved Ice can now be crafted in the Mortar and Pestle.
- Matured Herbivore Feed, Tanned Leather, Antiseptic Wood, Wooden Structures, Crop Plots, Wooden Structures pieces, Irrigation pieces, Stone Hook Arrow, Iron Hook Arrow, etc can now be crafted in the Workbench.
- Paper, Incendiary Bottle, Poison Mist Bottle, Healing Potion, and Mana Potion can now be crafted in the Magic Workbench
- Adjusted the Duration loss for items upon character death, so that items with high Duration (such as the Incarnation Stone, Artifacts, Epic and Legendary equipment) will lose less Duration, and players won’t have to constantly maintain their Duration at a healthy state.
An item with a Duration of X will follow the below new formula in calculating how much Duration is lost per character death.
Amount of duration loss=10*X/(X+100)
when X=3, the previous Duration loss is 0.3, and the new Duration loss will be 0.29.
When X=100, the previous Duration loss was 10, and the new Duration loss will be 5.00.
When X=1000, the previous Duration loss was 100, and the new Duration loss will be 9.09.
- Nerfed the damage for the Ancient War Tree summoned from Staff Head: Summoning Ancient War Tree to 15% of its original, and increased its existing time from 30 seconds to 200 seconds, allowing the defending party to have time to react.
- Fixed an issue where the event mobs were spawned and got stuck inside the meteorites