Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark and Light Update January 11th
Posted on January 11th, 2019 04:57 AM EST
Our next patch will be at 4:00 am PST on January 11th.
Remember to keep an eye out for the in-game message for when the servers will be closing for the update!
- French localization has been implemented
- Removed Holiday snowy environment, City and Camp holiday decorations
- Removed Holiday Hat from loot table
- Placed Public Dining Table in Outposts in Shard of Faith. Players can interact with the Dining Table to restore Food/Hunger, and gain a Buff that will allow players to be immune to Hunger for a period of time
- Adjusted male characters’ rolling animation
- Removed Horse trample damage so that it won’t accidentally bump into city guards
- Reduced the audio volume for Spell Ammo hitting targets
- Fixed an issue where Cannon Port Hatch Frame, Deck Hatch Frame, and Cargo Hold Hatch Frame cannot be placed on the Sky Fortress
- Fixed some issues where house data was lost during server transfer.