Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark and Light 4/9 Update
Posted on April 10th, 2018 03:08 PM EST
- Optimized loading screen
- The loading bar will no longer be hidden when loading is stuck
- We felt that optimization updates should also be included in the month of bug fixes/balance updates, and is something that we’re focused on going forward.
- Removed knowledge restriction on all spells and staffheads.
- Adventurers no longer have to know a spell in order to use it. The only two exceptions to this rule are Telekinesis and Firestorm. Those are for Master Wizards only.
- Description text has been added to all harvestable resources to allow easy recognition.
- Optimized the visual effects for Rune of Restoration, Rune of Warmth, and Rune of Radiance.
- Fixed a bug where Small Soul Suppression Stones were not working on Ice and Fire Imps.
- Fixed a bug where items placed in the three PvE experience workbenches would disappear after activation.
- Fixed a bug where the Qinaryss Gustclaw’s body would glitch on death.
- Fixed a bug where items in player customized inventory folders would disappear upon death.
- Fixed a issue where players were unable to dance at Bonfires.
- Fixed a bug where players would run into a collision issue at the entrance of Blackice Peaks causing their Adventurer to float.