Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Dark and Light - Dev update on Shard of Faith
Posted on October 10th, 2018 02:44 PM EST
We hope you are enjoying your new experiences while exploring Gaia! We want to give you some developmental updates, so check out the new info below and let us know what you think!
- We’ve set up one US-PVE server and one EU-PVE server for Shard of Faith, and we will open more PVE servers, if we see the demand from players.
- We are currently working to fix two issues, and we estimate to push them live the earliest tonight (Thursday midnight), the latest end of this Friday:
- The Sacred Path servers, gear durability getting 0。
- Shard of Faith, taming progression gets stuck as you are not able to feed the tame.
- Current available localization only supports English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Korean. Localization of other languages will be updated shortly.
- To enable death inventory drop, please configure “AllowBagDrop” in your server ini setting.
- We are also investigating a few other issues, including:
- The Sacred Path servers, for some of the tames, after dismounting them, characters land in incorrect locations and get rubber-banding.
- Resource and items missing after the DLC update.
- We’ve noticed the current inconsistency in decay timers across all servers in Sacred Path. We will be updating them in the next patch to ensure consistency for all servers, with the below timer: Straw 3 days, Wood 4 days, Stone 5 days, Iron 7 days, and Manor 15 days.
- We have adjusted structure HP in vanilla PVP servers for the purpose of unifying servers in the future. Having all PVP servers to follow one set of server settings and multiplier/number settings, and all PVE servers to follow another set. By unifying that, server transfer is doable between vanilla and DLC. Vanilla PVP servers correspond to DLC PVP servers, while Vanilla PVE servers correspond to DLC PVE servers. Changes were made to structure HP to balance the resource costs for defenders vs the resource cost it takes for raiders to be successful. These values will be looked at closely while players get used to the new dynamic.
You can post any bugs you may have found or just general feedback in this thread here or here.
We hope this sheds some light on some of the questions you’ve all been asking, just know we also want to take a second to thank you all for your patience during this stage of development. We are working to the best of our ability to bring you the best that DNL can be!
Happy Hunting Adventurers!